Berlin Resource Line
Recorded message updated on Thursdays
November 19, 2021
· There will be no Town meetings the week of Thanksgiving. The Zoning office is closed all that week and on Wednesday, November 24th the Town offices are closing at noon and will be closed the remainder of the week.
· The Park & Ride at Exit 7 has re-opened
· Fisher Road is expected to re-open before the end of December.
· There are vacancies on some of our Boards, Committee and Commissions that we’re looking for resident volunteers to fill including:
2 Cemetery commission members, responsible for the oversight of the Town’s cemeteries;
2 Development Review Board members, who work with zoning regulations;
5 Economic Development Council members, who advise on Economic Development;
1 Tree Warden and 1 Deputy Tree Warden.
Contact our Town Administrator, if you have an interest in any of these or have questions, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 802-552-8801.
· Train Safety Reminder – Always slow down and look both ways at train crossings just like the school bus drivers always do and never walk on or along the railroad tracks, or over train bridges, it’s not only not safe – it’s trespassing. To learn more about train safety, visit: https://railvermont.org/train-safety Spend a few minutes with your family talking about train safety, doing so could save a life.
· COVID-19 VACCINE CLINIC – there is an ongoing clinic at the Berlin Mall open 8am–6pm M-F & 8am–4pm on the weekend. This clinic is for adults. You may set up an appointment and they are also taking walk-ins. Be sure to have your vaccine card with you to show when you received your vaccines and to add the booster to it. It needs to have been at least 6 mos. since your last vaccine before you get the booster for the Pfizer or Moderna and at least 2 months after a Johnson & Johnson vaccine. All three are offered at this clinic.
The next Resource Line update will be the week of November 29t
Local Links and Information:
BERLIN LOCAL FOODS LISTING January 2021
Agencies Supported by Berlin Taxpayers
Information and Events
Summer 2018 activities in Berlin
HOMESTEAD DECLARATION INFORMATION
People’s Health & Wellness Clinic | Health Care for the …
Montpelier Senior Activity Center | Montpelier, VT
Flood Ready Vermont
Central Vermont New Directions Coalitions
Barre Area Senior Center
Senior Assisted Living Guidance
Vermont Homestead Declaration and Property Tax …
Vermont Agency of Human Services
Vermont Secretary of State Municipal Information
Vermont Agency of Natural Resources
Vermont Consumer Assistance Program
Vermont Department of Health
Guide to Vermont Online Colleges
Vermont Veteran’s Home
Vermont Income Tax Forms
Best Vermont Colleges & Universities for 2017
Top Online Schools for Vermont
Vocational & Trade Schools in Vermont
Discover Vermont Nursing Schools
Top Vermont Medical Assisting Schools for 2017
Criminal Justice Schools in Vermont