This is Berlin’s only active cemetery and is managed by an association.
The Cemetery is located on Scott Hill Road just a bit beyond the Berlin Corner Congregational Church and on the same side of the road.
The Berlin Historical Society indexed this cemetery in 2012, updating the index developed by Society Members in 1985. Pictures have been taken of each stone and numbered according to the index and those pictures can be obtained by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BERLIN CORNER CEMETERY ASSOCIATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS AS OF MAY 2017
ROY KILBURN, PRESIDENT 223-3273
LINDA SANDS, VICE PRESIDENT 229-9849
SUE RICH, SECRETARY / TREASURER 223-6755
JEFF MUGFORD, DIRECTOR 522-8366
GERALD “JERRY” STAUFF, DIRECTOR AND SEXTON 249-1531